Saturday, February 28, 2015

Winter Interest

I know some gardeners like to talk about winter interest in their garden. We've gotten over 100 inches of snow in about a month. My idea of winter interest is... well...

I'm interested to see if our dog figures out that the fence is proportionally low enough for her to get over...


I'm interested to see how much work and/or money it's going to cost to repair the damage from the leaking roof...




I'm interested to see if the gutters stay on the house or if the ice dams are strong enough to pull them down...



Most of all I'm interested to see how long it will be before the snow is gone and I can even start to THINK about planting my vegetable garden... It's under there. Somewhere.




1 comment:

  1. I am interested in seeing what is under all that snow in your garden. And how long it will take for it all to melt. Hang in there, spring really is coming.

    ReplyDelete