Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tomatoes September Update

The weather is starting to turn cooler and we're still short on rainfall but my tomatoes keep on producing!

I have plenty of ripe ones.

Plenty of not-yet-ripe ones.

And this is today's harvest (sorry for the wonky color - I'm taking a Photoshop class this winter that I hope will mean better quality pictures on this blog next summer). I'm only harvesting once or twice a week but I'm getting about this much each time. Plenty to eat and plenty to freeze. This doesn't include all of the small tomatoes that I munch on while in the garden, is there anything better than working in the garden and wandering over to the veggie bed for a quick snack? Mmmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. wow amazing to see so many tomatoes...my plants stopped with our cold weather so we are ripening green tomatoes...

    ReplyDelete